Steve,

I have a Raymarine Seatalk - NMEA converter, about 3 years old but never
installed.  As Fred says, it’s only 4800 baud, and only does the “normal” NMEA
sentences, but it does work in both directions.  You can have it for $100 US
plus shipping if that would be useful. Contact me off-list if you are
interested.  efran...@mac.com

Eric Frank
Cat's Paw
C&C 35 Mk II