From: Dreuge via CnC-List
Sent: Monday, February 29, 2016 1:58 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Dreuge
Subject: Stus-List cockpit port on a Landfall 38

Does anyone know the make and model of the cockpit opening portlights on a
Landfall 38?  I inherited one which has been sealed up.  It has not leaked so I
have not messed with it.  But now that I have my hatches in working order, it
is time to remove the goop and get this port in working order too.

-
Paul E.
1981 C&C 38 Landfall
S/V Johanna Rose