That is not the LED you want for your steaming light.  Certain Aqua Signal
Steaming Lights (such as the Aqua Signal Series 25 Masthead / Foredeck
Navigation Light) have a second light built in that is used as a flood
light for the fore deck.

An example is here on the Defender site:
http://www.defender.com/product3.jsp?path=-1%7C65136%7C2709015&id=64986

The LED you have linked is the LED that replaces the incandescent bulb in
that fore deck flood.

Assuming you have and Aqua Signal Steaming light on your boat, the LED you
want for the steaming light portion of the fixture is probably this one:
https://store.marinebeam.com/44mm-festoon-led-navigation-light-dimpled-barrel-end-aqua-signal-type/

Ken H.

On 2 April 2016 at 11:49, kelly petew via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
wrote:

> https://store.marinebeam.com/high-powered-ba9s-deck-steaming-light-led-ba-9s-5w/
>
> Here's a link to Marinebeam for what looks like the LED replacement for
> the steaming light.
> I've not purchased this bulb as yet, but I plan to drop the mast soon, and
> will likely change out both the anchor lite and the steaming/bow lights.
>
> Pete W.
> Siren Song
> 30-2
>
> Deltaville, Va.

> like what we do, please help us pay for our costs by donating. All
> Contributions are greatly appreciated!

greatly appreciated!