The 1988 C&C 30MkII has 4 opening Lewmar hatches; two in the cabin, one in
1/4 berth, and one in the bathroom.  My boat is 2000 miles away and cannot
verify it though.  I just bought it.
I would like to install solar vents to move air and control humidity.
Where should I put them?  Here are my thoughts.
One in the bathroom due to showers and higher water use.  One in the /14
berth to keep the temps cool and fresh air supply.  And, finally one in the
cabin.  I think I need to avoid the large port over the V-berth due to
water intrusion while sailing to weather, noise over the berth while
sleeping, and finally, perhaps I might on occasion cover the port for
darkness while sleeping and the vent would be covered.
Anyone know what size vent is needed as I don't know the Lewmar hatch
dimensions or material (Plexiglas?).
Anyone have a better recommendation on the quantity and locations?
Thanks.

greatly appreciated!