Just passing on a good experience for the good of the order.  Have a Yanmar
3GM with Kanzaki transmission.  Transmission was slipping.  Had my
transmission rebuilt by the following.  One week turnaround.  Two year
warranty.  Cost very reasonable.  Uses OEM bearings, seals etc.  He reman'd
a gear no charge.  Shipped via US Parcel Post $25 each way.  He operates by
himself and was formerly the tech who rebuilt transmissions sent to Mack
Boring -  the east coast distributor for Yanmar.  Mack got out of the
rebuild business, set up a subsidiary to do the rebuilds and subsequently
shut that down.  Rick is very knowledgeable and helpful and all he does is
marine transmissions.

Rick Neary

East Coast Marine Transmissions

253 Vineyard Ave