Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2016 17:36:50 -0300
From: Rick Taillieu <rtaill...@eastlink.ca>
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Re: Stus-List Two Prong DC outlet

Mark,

I have fought with the mast wiring problem on my 25 ever since I bought it
in 1999. I have three cables coming from the mast, VHF coax, mast lights and
wind instruments.
Because it is deck stepped there are only a few products that can be used
and none of the ones I tried worked for more than a couple years before the
contacts corroded beyond cleaning or the crew stepped on the connector while
racing.  I also got rid of the original C&C wiring leading into the deck and
sealed off that leak point into the core.
Finally a couple years ago I saw these
https://www.bluesea.com/products/1003/CableClam_1.40in and the problem was
solved.
In my future boat anything removable that needs to go through the deck will
have one of these.

Rick Tai
Sent from my iPhone

greatly appreciated!