Some may remember that around mid summer I posted that my prop shaft had pulled out of coupling.  Mine has two bolts which go through coupling and into small dimples drilled into shaft.  They were wired in and over time the ends had worn off and allowed shaft to pull out when reversed was applied to prop.  Some on list checked and had similar problems.  I was surprised so many
Well, on haul out I discover it has happened again, with the new bolts.  Haven't pulled them yet to see, but shaft pulled enough to show key and the dimples, still in place.
No excessive vibration or anything.
Bolts still appear tight.
Thinking maybe of going with two set screws in each hole, one snugged, another on top.
Love to hear thoughts from listers with some experience.
Bill Walker
Evening Star
CNC 36
Pentwater, Michigan