Practical Sailor has a nice article this month on battery monitors..
Bill Walker
Evening Star
CnC 36

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail

On Monday, October 3, 2016 David Knecht via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
wrote:

I would like to be able to monitor the health of my batteries without having to
haul them off the boat.  I looked at Amazon and found many battery testers
(load and conductance) from $15 to $250.  Has anyone tried any of these devices
and have any suggestions on what to buy or not to buy? Dave

Aries
1990 C&C 34+
New London, CT

greatly appreciated!