From: Robert Mazza via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Robert Mazza <robertlma...@gmail.com>
Sent: Wed, Nov 23, 2016 9:31 am
Subject: Re: Stus-List Early C&C Sails (was Re: 1973 custom C&C 43' - hull/deck
joint (toe rail replacement?)

Hi Hank,

Good to hear from you. Yes. you are correct. The Mega was the sole exception to
C&C not working with a designated sailmaker. As you remember, Peter Barrett of
North Sails was one of the driving forces behind the Mega, so it was always
envisioned to be a collaborative effort. I had somehow blocked that from my
memory, but it was definitely "the exception that proves the rule".

Rob

On Tue, Nov 22, 2016 at 8:45 PM, henry evans via CnC-List