From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of David via
CnC-List
Sent: Monday, November 28, 2016 17:48
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: David <davidrisc...@msn.com>
Subject: Re: Stus-List Inverter to Outlet Via Extension Cord?

So I know enough to know to be careful and decided to isolate the inverter to
its own dedicated newly installed plug. Properly wired and chassis grounded as
well.

Its all we will need.  Thanks for everyone's input.

David F. Risch
(401) 419-4650 (cell)

From: CnC-List
<cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com<mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com>> on behalf