Hello everyone,

Well, it's almost official - We're closing on a C&C 37/40+ next week!
Agreements signed, funds transferred, etc.  Now it's just about the paperwork.
So now the fun begins - repairs!

There is a broken elbow fitting at the water tank manifold - it appears to be
polybutylene, but I can't tell for sure just based on the attached photo.  At
any rate, this comes out of the manifold and goes to a strainer.  We can't
fill, test or use the water system until this is fixed.  Does anyone here have
an idea where I might find the elbow fitting (or something else that would
work)?
Thanks in advance!