I believe that the elbow is fine.  I think the part that is actually broken
is an adapter that changes from the garden hose fitting on the manifold to
the MIP threads on the QEST elbow.  The broken piece may also be the swivel
on the manifold.

C&C used these garden hose manifolds (4 way splitter) to split out the 3
supply tanks.  If what is broken is actually the manifold then it should be
easy to find a new one at a hardware store or Amazon.  This gardenia
manifold is no longer available.  I've looked.  But the link below is one
source.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B010GZG4SK/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_8KrJybGYMS8XA

Josh Muckley
S/V Sea Hawk
1989 C&C 37+
Solomons, MD

On Jan 28, 2017 1:33 PM, "Bruce Whitmore via CnC-List" <