From: CnC-List <cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com> on behalf of Andrew Burton via
CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Wednesday, March 1, 2017 4:55 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Andrew Burton
Subject: Re: Stus-List Input on inflatable dinghy purchase

A friend has an almost new 9.5' aluminum inflatable with a 15 hp electric start
Honda at my place that he's looking to sell. I really like the aluminum. He
towed it with his Tartan 3500.
I really like it. I'll be back a week on Monday and be happy to show it to you,
if you like

Andy
C&C 40
Peregrine

Andrew Burton
61 W Narragansett
Newport, RI
USA    02840

[https://sites.google.com/site/andrewburtonyachtservices/_/rsrc/1472775602480/home/white%20knight%20copy%203.jpg]<http://sites.google.com/site/andrewburtonyachtservices/>

Andrew Burton Yacht Delivery -
sites.google.com<http://sites.google.com/site/andrewburtonyachtservices/>
sites.google.com
Yacht delivery by sea. Promoting captain Andrew Burton ... With more than 30
years and more than 300,000 miles logged as captain on boats as varied as a 31'
sloop ...

+401 965-5260

> On Mar 1, 2017, at 16:19, ahycrace--- via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
> wrote:
>
> Achillies 9.6  had one that lasted over 20 yrs bought it used !! Just got a
> new one great boat. Tows very good.
> nothing but good things to say about it.
>
>                             Gary Kolc
>                              "Liberty"
>                               Apponaug Harbor (East Greenwich Bay)
>
> ---- Bob McLaughlin via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:
>> Relocating our C&C 110 from a Midwest lake where I had no need for a tender
>> to now sailing on Narragansett Bay, LI Sound, Buzzard's Bay, Vineyard and
>> Nantucket Sounds, etc, I'm in need of a basic inflatable to serve as a
>> tender in harbors without a launch service.  I've used them many times on
>> charters but never really paid much attention to detail.
>>
>> I'm looking for something relatively compact for 2-4 people that is easy to
>> set up and collapse and stow, so I think that's best a roll-up.  Early in
>> my thinking, I'm eyeing something like the 8'6" Achillies LSI-260: 4 person
>> capacity/820lbs, Hypalon, overall weight 64 lbs, inflatable floor, with
>> perhaps a ~4-5HP outboard. (Or maybe the 9'6" or 10'2" LSI versions of the
>> same design..) I don't think I need a boat to plane, just basic
>> transportation.  No davits, it will either be towed or stowed.
>>
>> I welcome input from those of you with inflatable experience to share your
>> thoughts on brands, material, features, design, size, etc.  What factors
>> should I be considering as I make my selection?
>>
>> Regards,
>> Bob McLaughlin
>> C&C 110 "Blue Devil"

> This list is supported by the generous donations of our members. If you wish
> to make a contribution to offset our costs, please go to:
> https://www.paypal.me/stumurray
[https://www.paypalobjects.com/webstatic/paypalme/images/social/pplogo384.png]<https://www.paypal.me/stumurray>

Pay Stuart Murray using PayPal.Me<https://www.paypal.me/stumurray>
www.paypal.me
Go to paypal.me/stumurray and type in the amount. Since it’s PayPal, it's easy
and secure. Don’t have a PayPal account? No worries. Getting one is fast and
free.