The Princess Auto one worked for me. It had, I will call them, two teeth or
arms,,I felt three would have been better.
It did need some heat from a propane torch and a couple of sharp taps from a
hammer and the puller worked beautifully.
John on Enterprise

    On Wednesday, March 22, 2017 11:16 AM, John Irvin via CnC-List