Rick, when I did my portlights I tried a bunch of different methods to cut the openings. By far the best blade you can use to cut fiberglass with a jigsaw is called Sterling - Glass-fab blades #87072 has the Bosch shank & #82032 will fit the B&D. They cut clean and relatively quick and hold up very well. I used 1 blade to cut all four portlights.

James

Delaney

1976 C&C 38

Oriental, NC