Am most pleased to advise we seem to have fixed the problem in our Standard
Horizon WS150.  In the masthead anemometer, seems the solder joints to the
circuit boards of the connecting wires were corroded.  Two wires broke off when
jiggled and the third was hanging on by one wire.  The wires are extremely
light gauge, so no wonder we were having erratic readings!!!.  Resoldered all
to the circuit board after cutting off the corroded wire.  Very precise process
due to very small wire and tight tolerances of the circuit board.  Redid the
linearization and recalibrated – All is well.  So our advice is if your
instruments are older and giving erratic readings it is most likely due to
resistance of corroded solder joints so start there first

John and Maryann

Legacy III

1982 C&C 34

Noank, CT