      From: Edd Schillay via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
 To: C&C List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Edd Schillay <e...@schillay.com>
 Sent: Tuesday, April 11, 2017 8:25 PM
 Subject: Stus-List Eastern LI Sound / Plum Gut Currents

Listers,
Can anyone recommend a source for current data for Plum Gut and the Race in
Eastern LI Sound?
Specifically, I want to know the direction and speed at high tide, 1 hour after
high tide, 2 hours after high tide and so on.
Similar to something like these for NYC and Hells Gate:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/15162917/ENTERPRISE/NYC-Currents-Battery-High.jpg
 /
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/15162917/ENTERPRISE/NYC-Currents-Battery-Low.jpg

All the best,
Edd

Edd M. SchillayStarship EnterpriseC&C 37+ | Sail No: NCC-1701-BCity Island, NY
Starship Enterprise's Captain's Log