Hi Dave!  I replaced all of my Nav lights because the lens was almost
completely clouded and the lamp clips kept on corroding.  I went with Hella
NavLED Pro replacement fixtures.  They were slightly larger than the old
fixtures.  I probably could have just attached them as is, but, I had some 18
ga SS cut to fit the back of each fixture.  The light is completely sealed, so,
no spiders or water will enter.  The lenz is crystal clear after 5 years and
they are quite bright...I think that they are certified for 3 mn viewing
distance.  Installation of all 3 was pretty straightforward.  I did drill and
tap new mounting screw holes for them.  I am VERY pleased with them.

Spencer Johnson
'84 LF38 "Alegria" #165
Winters in Waukegan, IL
Summers in Racine, WI