Dave,

Two years ago I found led bulb that were sold as replacements for the
aquasignal 25. They were about the same price as a complete Victory fixture.
The lenses of the existing aqua signal were still clear so I went for the led
bulbs. After one season only, at least one side on the "tree sided bulb" were
not working and they show sign of water ingress and corrosion .I did not had
kept my receipt...

I will replace them with aquasignal 40 that I found with a good price. The hole
pattern is different, I will have to drill one hole but they have a smaller
footprint so they fit.  With the improve aero dynamic I should maybe gain 0.001
knot.

Last year I replaced the stern light with a 40, and it is very efficient. But
the look is not as "classic".

Bruno
Becassine, 1987 33 mkII
New Richmond, Qc.