Did that include pulling the mast to get at the one under the step?
If not, 5 hours is about 4 hours too long for that job! Just went through
it myself last year.  They might want two guys to do it, so I would
compromise with them and say you'll pay for two hours. Otherwise I would be
shouting from the rooftops and raising holy hell with them. Five hours to
tighten 5 nuts?! Tell them you'll ensure they get lots of publicity for
their expertise in fleecing their customers. Then get the heck out of that
place!

Andy
C&C 40
Peregrine

On Mon, Jun 12, 2017 at 8:41 AM, PETER OCAMPO via CnC-List <
cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:

> Hi guys
>
> Before I speak to the yard. About charging me 5 hours to torque my 5
> bolts  3 large at 450ft/lbs that I fully exposed i.e. Moved wires removed
> cabin  table and covers  cleared water from bildge
>
> just wondering what the avg time charged  or if it takes multiple guys to
> do this job
>
> Peter
> Goonie island C&c 40 1983 aft cabin
>
> Sent from my iPhone