From: svpegasus38 via CnC-List
Sent: Monday, June 26, 2017 15:18
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: svpegasus38
Subject: Re: Stus-List Air in fuel line #2

I had a 2 micron filter 4 feet before the engine filter housing (had to pull
heat exchanger to change it). Before the 2 micron canister filter was a 30
micron racors 500 filter.  Never had a problem with the engine fuel supply in
10 years. I always used Soltron when I got fuel.

Only time I had a problem was coming across the Straits of Juan de Fuca. Engine
died in flat calm water, changed both filters restarted engine and was off
again. I had forgot to change the filter for about 5 years. Oops.

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device
Doug Mountjoy
POYC
Pegasus