I too am looking to replace my batteries. Current ones are group 27 agm's that
have been in use since before 2003 when 2 owners ago installed them. I have 6
house and 1 starting. Due to the location I have to stick with the AGM's. I
will be following this thread, and chiming in if I find any good information.

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE DeviceDoug Mountjoy POYC Pegasus (for sale)Lf38
Significant Other LF39
-------- Original message --------From: "Dennis C. via CnC-List"
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> Date: 7/9/17  09:48  (GMT-08:00) To: CnClist
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> Cc: "Dennis C." <capt...@gmail.com> Subject: Re:
Stus-List Battery replacement time
Every boater has an opinion on batteries.  I've been using Delco Voyager wet
cell batteries for almost 20 years.  Usually get 7-8 years life.  Except for
the spill prevention aspect of AGMs, I think the Voyagers offer the most bang
for the buck.  The pro fishermen like them also.
On the other hand, I just replaced the battery in my truck this morning.
Advance Auto Motorcraft brand.  Didn't last 24 months.  Had to go through the
idle relearn hassle.  Pain in the butt.  If it hadn't been a free replacement,
I'd have switched the truck to Delco batteries.
Dennis C.Touche' 35-1 #83Mandeville, LA