I would be interested in the ST60 instruments.

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE DeviceDoug Mountjoy POYC Pegasus (for sale) Lf38
Rebecca Leah LF39
-------- Original message --------From: schiller via CnC-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> Date: 8/8/17  14:39  (GMT-08:00) To:
cnc-list@cnc-list.com Cc: schiller <schil...@bloomingdalecom.net> Subject:
Stus-List Update to Dismasted Redwing 35

    Well, I have heard from the insurance company.  I
      got an estimate for a full repair of the bulkhead and mast collar
      and replacement of the rig that is 1.5 times the agreed to hull
      value is so the insurance company is writing us a check and
      walking away.  They are not totaling the boat and, right now, they
      are expecting us to dispose of the hull.  They are looking at
      salvage values for us.  Torresen Marine has expressed a mild
      interest in the engine (Universal M-25XPB with a whopping 132
      hours).  We will remove the Andersen Self Tailing Winches, the
      Adler Barbour Refrigeration System, the Raymarine ST60
      instruments, the Autopilot and the new Garhauer Mainsheet
      traveler.  There are other smaller items that we will grab
      (cleats, line stoppers) but that is the main list.

      We are looking at a 1978 C&C 38 and a 1981 C&C32.  Each
      has it's selling points and each has it's own weaknesses.  Please
      feel free to provide advise on the selections.  Our criteria has
      been:  35±3', fresh water, C&C, a preference to Lake Michigan
      and within the payout from the insurance company.

      We have looked at closely at the 38'.  We will look at the 32' in
      the next couple of weeks.

      We must have taken nearly 1/2 ton of ropes and loose gear off
      Corsair already.   I can't believe how much we have acquired in 21
      years.

      Anybody on the list interested in the engine or rest of the boat,
      please let us know.

      Neil Schiller

      1970 Redwing 35, Hull #7

      Corsair