The saga is finished. The insurance company wrote a check for the hull value and left me with the boat. We have removed all of the items that we wanted to get off (Anderson Self Tailing Winches, Autopilot, Nav Instruments, Batteries, Electrical Panels (AC & DC), Radios, and Main Traveller.

I have convinced Torresen Marine to buy the boat from me for salvage. There are still many good parts left on it (Universal M-25XPB, Rudder & Steering Gear, Genoa tracks, cleats, etc.). If anybody needs anything, I can give you my Torresen contact's name. They know that the list exists and may be a resource for salvaging parts.

On to the next adventure.

Neil Schiller
Formerly: 1970 Redwing 35, Hull #7
(C&C 35, Mark I)