From: schiller via CnC-List
Sent: Tuesday, August 22, 2017 11:56 AM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: schiller; Daniel Dickinson
Subject: Re: Stus-List 1983 C&C 35 mark 3 new purchase

Daniel,

We are also looking at a 1983 C&C 35, Mark III that is listed at $29,900 so we
will be interested in what your final offer is.  We are going to look at a C&C
32 Thursday for comparison.  We have already looked at a 38.  We will make our
decision on which boat to go after by the end of the week.

Good luck in your negotiations and purchase.

Neil Schiller
Formerly: 1970 Redwing 35, Hull #7 (Dismasted)
(C&C 35, Mark I)
"Corsair"