Joe

Coquina

C&C 35 MK I

On 08/25/2017 07:41 AM, G Collins via CnC-List wrote:

My wife and I love cruising our 35-3, what do you see as deficiencies?

Graham Collins
Secret Plans
C&C 35-III #11

*From:* Dave via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
*To:* schiller <schil...@bloomingdalecom.net>
*Cc:* davidjaco...@comcast.net; cnc-list@cnc-list.com
*Sent:* Thursday, August 24, 2017 1:55 PM
*Subject:* Re: Stus-List 1983 C&C 35 mark 3 new purchase

Congrats on the C&C 35 MK3. I own a 1984 MK3, am in 1st place in our Wednesday night racing series and enjoy the boat immensely. It's a pleasure to sail.

My wife, the boss doesn't race and would like to have more of a "cruiser". So although this will be a very hard decision for me I may be putting the boat up for sale in the fall.

Best of luck,

Dave J
Saltaire
C&C 35 MK3