OK, gang.  I know this has been discussed before but help me out.  With the Universal M-25XPB in Corsair, the manuals said to shift he transmission into reverse after shut down while sailing.  Withe the new Yanmar in Grace (C&C 35, Mark III), what is the prevailing wisdom as to transmission selection after shutdown while sailing.  I instinctively put the transmission in reverse but can not find any Yanmar documentation as to what they recommend.

Neil Schiller
1983 C&C 35, Mark III, #028
"Grace"
White Lake, Michigan