From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Frederick G
Street via CnC-List
Sent: Monday, September 18, 2017 10:15 AM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Frederick G Street <f...@postaudio.net>
Subject: Re: Stus-List GPS, Chart Plodders and Technology when there is none

Oh, and I forgot to mention: as far as electronic charts go, all of the
Raymarine plotters can be ordered with Navionics+ North America chips at a very
reasonable cost; these charts are complete for BOTH US and Canadian waters,
both coastal and inland.  I think the new Axiom 7” plotters from Raymarine are
a particularly good value; fast new processors, the latest operating software
and very attractive prices.

— Fred

Fred Street -- Minneapolis