Yes, but the report in the UK Mail says that they had a mast problem, and could
sail at 4-5 knots. I don’t see why that is a problem.  The real question is now
they got “lost”.  Did they have no navigational capability?  No solar or wind
power?  Also, they lost their cell phone overboard the first day.  What use is
a cell phone in the Pacific Ocean?  Lots more to hear on this one.  Dave

Aries
1990 C&C 34+
New London, CT