From: "Matthew L. Wolford via CnC-List" <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Date: 10/28/17  11:15  (GMT-05:00)
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: "Matthew L. Wolford" <wolf...@erie.net>
Subject: Re: Stus-List News story

read a story in this morning’s paper about the two rescued women.  Sounds
like they took enough food to last a year based on advice they received from
experienced ocean-crossing sailors (which these women were not).  The
article left the impression that the women were relatively clueless about boat
handling.  It also said that the “rigging was damaged.”  My guess is
that an experienced sailor would have figured out a way to repair the rigging
sufficiently to sail the boat in some
conditions.

The bills have started coming in for the year 2018 and have gone up again.
October will be our fund raising month.  Please consider sending a small
contribution to help keep this list running.  Use PayPal to send contribution
--   https://www.paypal.me/stumurray

All contributions are greatly appreciated!