From: "Della Barba, Joe via CnC-List" <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Date: 11/9/17  11:38  (GMT-05:00)
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: "Della Barba, Joe" <joe.della.ba...@ssa.gov>
Subject: Re: Stus-List Diesel tank hoses

Non-marine hose may well work to keep fuel inside of itself, but auto hose in
general isn’t even close to the fire resistance of marine hose. Airplane hoses
have fire-sleeves over them and marine hose is about
 3-4 times as thick as it needs to be so there is a lot of rubber to burn away
before it would have a hole in it. Auto hose has neither.

Joe
Coquina