Hi Josh,

Truth be told, I fell in love with the 37/40+ 16 years ago when I was boatless
and saw them on Yachtworld.   I later found the 34/36 model and Stu's brochures
which led me to checkout a boat that  I couldn't afford one lunchtime.  The
following year, several things changed and I bought that boat.   I've owned her
now for 15 years and looking back I learned a hell of a lot, mostly through
this list or the hard way.

I wouldn't mind owning a 37/40, more room, easier motion in a seaway perhaps,
that centerline queensized bed.  No offense, I just prefer what I have, what I
know.

Chuck
Resolute
1990 C&C 34R