From: Mike Casey via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
To: cnc-list <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Mike Casey <islandpacketrac...@gmail.com>
Sent: Tue, Dec 12, 2017 11:59 am
Subject: Re: Stus-List C&C Photo Album owners database

I am thinking of a 1978 C&C 36. Can anyone give me any intelligence on these
boats?

I currently have a C&C 30. I like how stiff it is. Would anyone know how the
C&C 36 would compare?

I'll be using it for coastal cruising in Nova Scotia.

Would it be too much to handle for an old guy (65 years of age).

Any comments would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Mike Casey
Halifax, Nova Scotia

On Mon, Dec 11, 2017 at 10:18 PM, Bradley Lumgair via CnC-List