From: "Mike Casey via CnC-List" <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: "Mike Casey" <islandpacketrac...@gmail.com>
Sent: 12/12/2017 11:58:08 AM
Subject: Re: Stus-List C&C Photo Album owners database

I am thinking of a 1978 C&C 36. Can anyone give me any intelligence on these boats?

I currently have a C&C 30. I like how stiff it is. Would anyone know how the C&C 36 would compare?

I'll be using it for coastal cruising in Nova Scotia.

Would it be too much to handle for an old guy (65 years of age).

Any comments would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Mike Casey
Halifax, Nova Scotia