We just finished our second season with a 33-2 centerboard. The board is
relatively easy to deploy and recover with the winch, without the winch I can't
budge it. We generally only deploy it to wind when we want to point a few
degrees higher. I confess I haven't inspected the portion of the pendant that
isn't visible. There is a method of recovering the board if the pendant fails.
Take a line and pull it under the boat on each side from the bow until it
engage the board, attach the ends of the line to the primaries and use them to
winch up the board. Good luck, there was a 35-3 cb at our club for a while and
it was a great boat.
Doug WelchCeltic Knot33-2 c/b

    On Tuesday, January 16, 2018 8:46 PM, jcn--- via CnC-List