One of the fellow members of our UK yacht club (Reading Offshore Sailing Club)
has a funny story about entering Le Havre in fog with their active radar
reflector. Based on the size of their echo, the other traffic was expecting a
much bigger ship entering the channel, and had cleared out of the way.
    On Friday, February 2, 2018, 6:23:21 PM GMT, Frederick G Street via