Having lost a sailboat to a hurricane, I can't stress enough how important it is to have salvage coverage.

My C&C 25 washed up in a Florida crocodile protected area on Key Biscayne. Federal park rangers were irritated and wanted it gone NOW. Salvage companies were starting their quotes at 10K, and there was no other way to clean up the wreckage.

Imagine my relief when the problem went away with a single phone call to Progressive insurance. They told me to have the rangers call them. And they cut me a check within a couple of weeks.

Jack Brennan
Former C&C 25
Shanachie, 1974 Bristol 30
Tierra Verde, Fl.