From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Chuck S via
CnC-List
Sent: Thursday, April 5, 2018 11:34 AM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Chuck S
Subject: Re: Stus-List Spring Projects

Hadn't hauled the last two years so I have a rather long list. It's like a
refit:

Rewire the mast, changed all lights to LED (mast is out)
Replace sheeves and axles
Replace upper section of furler
Removed all halyards and washed, scrubbed and soaked in Downy to soften them.
Replace two halyards, repurpose old ones
Paint mast
Replace spreader tip protectors
Repair two floor boards at home
Replace two solar fans
Heavy wet sand old bottom paint to change type, paint new
Pull chainplates and Repair wet core
Replace windows (just finished making templates)
Paint deck and paint nonskid areas with Kiwi Grip
PoliGlow the topsides
Relaunch, step the mast, tune the rig, etc

On April 3, 2018 at 1:16 PM Edd Schillay via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>