From: David via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
To: cnc-list <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: David <davidrisc...@msn.com>
Sent: Wed, May 9, 2018 9:28 am
Subject: Re: Stus-List tri-color masthead light

Tri colors primary purpose is for offshore use. When coastal their height
limits their usefulness. People are looking around the horizon for lights not
30 to 60 feet in the air when coastal. Never have tricolor on and deck running
lights on at the same time. Nor have a tricolor on and steaming light on at the
same time. Never use an anchor light unless you're anchored.  And it's my
understanding that there was no real purpose first strobe other than confusing
the observer.

Get Outlook for Android