Mathew I have Series 1. The foil connectors have roll pins. If yours is the
same, I need one as I broke one removing the mast.

Thanks.

----- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Matthew L. Wolford" <wolf...@erie.net>
To: <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Bcc:
Date: Tue, 15 May 2018 13:42:09 -0400
Subject: Stus-List Harken original roller furler parts
Listers:

    Due to the inability to replace a broken torque tube, I am upgrading
from a Harken original roller furler (1980s vintage MK 1, but not called
that), Unit 2, to the newer Harken model.  The new one is nearly finished,
and I cut up/recycled the old foils.  Before I recycle the rest of the old
parts, does anyone have an interest in them (aside from the broken torque
tube)?  Please advise if you do.  Thanks.

Matt Wolford
C&C 42 Custom