Hi Tom

I also have a Harken roller and have been looking for roll pins.  On mine the
pins are 1/8” dia and about an inch long.  Canadian Tire has 1/8X3/4.  Also
Princess Auto as a package of 120 roll pins of various sizes.  Once I find a 1
inch one I’ll have to file/grind to the right length.

I believe you will do more damage if you try to drill the roll pins.  They are
very hard.  Use a new roll pin and clamp to press the old pin out.

Good luck.

Mike
PERSUASION
C&C 37 K/CB