I know this post is a little old.  Just wanted to know that I recently was able
to purchase these roll pins.  I got them from MarineOutfitters in Kingston.
Dave said they ordered them directly from Harken.  99 cents each.  Ordered 12.
Now to drop the head sail and install a couple on the missing ones.

Mike
PERSUASION
C&C 37 K/CB
Long Sault