From: Dennis C. via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
To: CnClist <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Dennis C. <capt...@gmail.com>
Sent: Mon, Jun 4, 2018 11:34 pm
Subject: Re: Stus-List Smile away - G-Flex or Fiberglass

Sand to virgin fiberglass and bare metal then quickly apply epoxy using a 3M
ScotchBrite pad.  The pad will rub off any oxidation that forms.  The epoxy
will prevent new oxidation from forming.  Then slap on 2 overlapping layers of
4" biaxial tape with epoxy.  Sand, fair, paint, go sailing.

Dennis C.
Touche' 35-1 #83
Mandeville, LA

On Mon, Jun 4, 2018 at 10:24 PM, Chris Hobson via CnC-List