I'm in the process of replacing both my water tanks with Plastimo Bladder tanks that I bought from our friend at Holland Marine.  I got 2 52 gallon tanks for about $320.  I got quotes from 4 or 5 places, for stainless, aluminum, plastic and bladders.

All were really pricey compared to these plastimos.  Practical sailor gave them a really good rating, a good friend has been using his for about 12 years and the owner of Holland marine claims he has been using his for 20 years I think.

Danny