You can always send the tank to Virginia tank repair in Roanoke vaThey "welded
" my plastic tank for about $75.00.Big cost would be shipping from Vermont to
Virginia. If you need any other information let me know
Jim Schwartz SEA YA!38 LFWashington nc

-------- Original message --------From: tim via CnC-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> Date: 6/5/18  1:10 PM  (GMT-05:00) To:
cnc-list@cnc-list.com Cc: hobie1...@comcast.net Subject: Stus-List water tank
replacement suggestions
Hi, After several attempts to repair a leaky (and cracked) water tank, I am
really in the need of replacement.  The tank is approx.. 40 gal. and fits under
the port side couch seats.   I’m guessing the tank is 20+ yrs old.   I am
seeking suggestions for a source for replacement water tanks.  The current one
has an angle to accommodate the hull bottom shape.  Thanks much for the advice.
TimC&C 29’ MkI (1976)SV Sly FoxMalletts Bay, VT