FWIW, The outhaul on my 1989 34R is 1/8" SS wire about eight feet long, thimble
both ends and in good shape. Inside the boom is a four to one purchase made of
two fiddle blocks for 7/16" StaSet that exits at the gooseneck and comes back
to the clutches and winches. I rarely need the winch to tension this line, and
I think it's OEM.