I do the same :).

I watch:

- Winded Voyaged -Nice story telling, and music
- Sailing Talisman - Couple sailing the Med
- RAN sailing - Swedish Couple in the pacific (great channel)
- Adventures of an old sea dog - Single handed
- Sail Life - complete DIY refit (amazing what he’s doing)
- Life is like sailing - PNW great cinematography
- Ruby Rose - British / Australian couple
- And a few others.

I must admit I’m behind due to summer activities, but they help thru the dark
winter months.

/John