Wow what a bunch of couch surfers! (just kidding) Love seeing C&Cs on the
water and in action!

Forgot to mention  - Sailing Doodles - a C&C 37 from Texas to the Florida
keys and Exhumas. A commercial pilot was grounded for medical reasons so he
bought a boat and went sailing. Apparently quite successfully, although
recently sailing a newer boat for his Pacific crossing.

Wondering if these videos have provided a push for wanna-be skippers to
cast off for long term cruising? Anybody know if there has there been a
spike in activity since YouTube became a thing?

--
Tim Rutherford
C&C 36 KCB Chamamé