You forgot your very own Sailing Balachandra (my channel) lol
But we’re one of the few channels sailing on a C&C!
We don’t have the following those other channels have but we also didn’t start
back in 2012 when it was new and they built their core audiences... AND we’re
not cruising around the South China Sea naked! (Yet)

http://www.youtube.com/sailingbalachandra

Dan
Balachandra
C&C44