From: CnC-List <cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com> on behalf of Rick Taillieu via
CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2018 2:51 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Rick Taillieu
Subject: Re: Stus-List C&C 30 -Foredeck Track (was Anchor roller and anchor
locker?)

If they have hanks they aren’t staysails, they’re jibs that go on the forestay.

The thinking back then was to have short hoist foresails for higher winds, it
was supposed to keep the centre of effort lower in the rig making the boat more
stable.

Headsails with a cunningham and sails that were reefable were also popular back
then, my 25 had them too.

Rick Taillieu

Boatless

Leamington, Ontario